Digital Marketing Account Manager
We’re looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our exciting, innovative, FAST-GROWING marketing agency
We’re looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our exciting, innovative, FAST-GROWING marketing agency. This is a rapidly growing space with unlimited potential and we need someone that has been around the block with Facebook and Google Ads, more than they can count - who understands the pain of stalled and rejected ads, campaign scaling and pixel testing but gets a kick out of conversion rate optimization, modifying landing pages, improving email deliverability, cracking lower cost per conversions, higher click through rates and hacking ad set optimizations.
If you know your Lookalikes from your Website Custom Audiences, and your CPMs from your CPCs then we’d love to hear from you! The role will involve helping us to deliver exceptional client results — no fluffy campaigns here! These are clients requiring direct sales results with measurable outcomes. This role would be directly responsible for the results of their clients and would be the chief strategist for each account in their portfolio/book of business.
For the weekly opportunity to yell at Facebook Ads Manager the perfect candidate will:
- 3+ years of experience running/managing Facebook Ad Campaigns with proven results & track record
- 3+ years with client communication and account management
- 3+ years of experience running/managing Google Ads
- 3+ years of hands-on lead generation or sales generation experience with Paid Social
- 2+ Year experience using Google Analytics and can set up conversion tracking
- Experience running successful lead generation campaigns for small-medium sized businesses.
- Relentlessly high standards and sharp attention to detail.
- FB Business Manager in-and-outs constantly keeping themselves on top of the latest changes and updates with Facebook.
- Monitor and oversee all client focused workflow (creative and technical)
- Assess account performance based on agreed upon KPI's
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports and forecasts
Familiarity with Landing Page Builders, Funnel Platforms, Web Development Technology, Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Copywriting, and Content Creation. Knowledge of Pay Per Click inc. Adwords, Facebook Ads, Remarketing and Video Advertising. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization inc. Onsite Strategies, Offsite Strategies, Link Building and Content Marketing. Understanding of performance metrics.
Other Qualifications/Requirements for the Position:
- Ability to stay cool, calm, and collected in a fast paced, growth-stage startup environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; and ensure high quality deliverables
- PR and/or Writing experience highly regarded.
- Strong analytical skills, with keen approach to problem-solving
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets Abilities
- Experienced at and thrive working 100% remotely
- Strong A/B testing and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills
- Ready to work during US business hours (conference calls, Slack, etc.)
- A gritty work ethic. You aren't afraid to work smart, hard, and long when needed to meet and exceed goals
- Coordinate and implement strategy into all campaigns
- Check Ad Account performance (Most Daily) and make changes and optimizations
- Communicate with clients via email, slack, skype, or by phone (daily, weekly, etc) and maintain client communication standards
- Send out Weekly Reporting to clients
- Make sure pixels are firing correctly and set up Custom Conversion Tracking for new clients and new campaigns
- Communicate with other team members and at times outside contractors on projects
- Keep client blueprints up to date with strategy and testing (lucidchart)
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $70-$85K (DOE) + Bonus/Incentive Structure
Category: Marketing, Advertising & PR
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Work Location: Remote/Virtual